For the last 25 years, C3Workplace, has been helping business to start & grow by providing back office support: bookkeeping, marketing and administrative support, educational programs and office/meeting space from our Montclair NJ location.
We believe that companies should be a force for good and that employees should not have to check their values at the door. We provide an environment for our team that facilitates professional and personal growth. We conduct our business professionally, ethically and with tremendous integrity and pride. We place equal importance on client satisfaction and team development for they are intrinsically linked.
This part time, virtual bookkeeping position offers growth potential in a truly unique and stable environment. We seek a reliable, organized, team player who has the ability to multi-task in multiple platforms. Position is virtual, but you have access to our team of admins to help you out and have your back – work on your own, but not alone.
- Performs diverse QuickBooks (Online and desktop versions) bookkeeping duties including: a/p, a/r, time tracking, report generating, bank downloads, vendor management, and other related tasks.
- Varying degree of expertise required from data entry to set up or clean-up of systems.
- Interaction with clients in a professional manner
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s (preferred) degree
- Technical aptitude for both financial software (Quickbooks and Excel) and hosted solutions that can be integrated … willing to learn
Front Desk Receptionist
C3Workplace provides office space, virtual assistance and advisory services to help businesses start and grow. In our 25 years, we have helped well over 2,000 companies to start and grow. And, we’ve created an amazing culture and reputation built on our belief that companies should be a force for good … and we are.
We seek a part-time Front Desk Receptionist to join our Montclair team. We need a rock star at the front desk who will live out our values and WOW each guest.
Here’s what you will do:
- Enthusiastically welcome visitors, members and guests both in person, on the phone and via website chat.
- Provide exceptional customer service and grace under pressure
- Display a high degree of hospitality and be concierge-minded to connect each person with what they seek when possible.
- Be curious, be creative and provide visitors with an amazing first impression.
- * Use your aesthetic eye to keep the common areas up to par and make suggestions for improvements
- * Sort mail, packages, sign for deliveries as needed.
- * Adhere to security and operational procedures
- * Telephone answering
- * Demonstrate a sense of team by performing duties as needed including diverse administrative, secretarial & receptionist duties to assist in making sure office runs smoothly.
- * Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, you need to be a superhero (only kidding … sort of). These are some basic skills you will need:
- Technical Skills
- Keyboard speed: 45+ wpm
- Have or develop working knowledge and continuing level of proficiency of software programs including:
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe PDF
- Web search engine functionality
- QuickBooks (a big plus)
- Accurately record and relay phone messages based on individual preference
- Demonstrate the ability to follow all administrative procedures including time and billing sheet programs
- Operate office equipment including: fax machine, copier, postage machine
- Hospitality – be welcoming of all, be solution-oriented. Stay curious and engaging.
- Organization – ensure reception area and all office areas are kept clean and welcoming
- Customer Service – effectively communicate and relate well to all kinds of people; treat all people with respect, courtesy and consideration; respect differences in the attitudes and perspectives of others
- Oral Communication – speak clearly and always in a professional manner to co-workers and clients
- Written Communication – write clearly and accurately; have the ability to edit work for spelling and grammar
- Teamwork – work effectively and productively with others, respecting each person’s individual perspective; keep team members informed regarding projects
- Flexibility – respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules; effectively juggle multiple priorities and tasks
- Initiatives – demonstrate curiosity and enthusiasm for learning; take initiative in acquiring and mastering the skills and knowledge requirements of a position; keep abreast of current or new information through reading and other learning methods; welcome or seek assignments requiring new skills and knowledge
Education and/or Experience
Associates or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
5+ years related experience
Before you apply, watch this video:
We pride ourselves on our culture and our staff’s ability to rise to the occasion.
Let us know what makes you tick, what gets you excited, where your goals are.
We want to help you hone those skills and put them to us!
How to Apply
- When submitting your resume, please include a few paragraphs on
how you would fit in with our “why.”
- Please also include the word “Teamwork” in the subject line.
- Include your salary expectations
Please click here to submit your resume
or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at the below video to get a sense of our “why” here at C3Workplace